Entropay may not be that common but it was the first virtual prepaid to be used in Europe so Entropay casinos made it to the list. This payment option was discovered in 2003 by Ixaris Systems, The operator gave you a virtual Visa card that could be used at places where Visa was an option. More than 40 countries use the payment system.
If you want to know how to use Entropay then stick with us. The payment method has been around for a while and online casinos that accept Entropay are listed in this guide.
Top Entropay Casinos
|PLAYLeo Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY Europa Casino Review|
|PLAY Luckland Casino Review|
|PLAYCasino Tropez Review|
|PLAY Jackpot City Casino Review|
|PLAYTwin Casino Review|
|PLAY Gate 777 casino Review|
|PLAY Mr Play Casino Review|
|PLAYRoyal Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY All Slots Casino Review|
|PLAY River Belle Casino Review|
|PLAY Mummy's Gold Casino Review|
|PLAYMagic Red Casino Review|
How to Make Entropay Payments
There are two types of transactions that happen at Entropay casinos. The first one is deposits and then withdrawals. You will have to follow the simple bank transfers process if you plan on playing casino games for a while. As we already mentioned, wherever Visa is accepted Entropay tags along.
- Register so that you can get the Entropay virtual Visa card. When you want to open an Entropay bank account search for their website and complete the registration process. The form will want your name, birth date and location.
- The Entropay virtual card requires money to be loaded into the account. As a result, you’ll have to choose a credit or debit card to fund your Entropay card first. To find your virtual card it will cost 4,95% with a credit or debit card. Additionally, other options to fund your account are available.
- Immediately type in the amount you want to deposit selecting the depositing method and a virtual card will be given to you. All the card details will be there such as the expiry date, security number, and card number.Also, get a deposit bonus and free spins to play games.
Withdraw with Entropay:
Entropay will charge 1.95% of the whole amount when you take out your money. Find the withdrawal method section at your preferred online gambling site. Thereafter, insert the cash you wish to get out of your online casino account.
Best Entropay Casinos Benefits and Setbacks
The main advantages of using Entropay is the fact that you can use it at Visa facilities as well. Visa is one of the most popular payment methods in the world and for Entropay to be associated with such a big brand says a lot. On the other side, several currencies are catered for in the gambling industry.
However, the additional fee that comes when depositing into your Entropay account is a turnoff. We think this amount is rather high for an average gambler. Also, making withdrawals will cost you as well.
What gamblers look for in a online payment method is:
- The deposit and withdrawal speed
- Where the payment system is offered
- Security which offers gamblers the privacy they require
- Established Entropay Casinos
Entropay Casinos FAQs
More casino banking guides