Visa is one of the safest and most popular online payment methods used at casinos. It offers Kiwi gamblers swift deposits and helps you get into the action right away. Do you have a Visa card in your wallet? If so, you don’t need to sign up for additional payment services. You can start playing your favourite casino games right away. Read on for more on how to use Visa at casinos online and find the best New Zealand Visa casinos to play at.
Best Picks of NZ Casinos Accepting Visa
Best NZ Online Casino #1
Leo Vegas Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #2
Jelly Bean Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #3
Jackpot City Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #4
Royal Vegas Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #5
All Slots Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #6
River Belle Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #7
Mummy's Gold Casino Review
A Quick History of Visa Payments
The history of Visa dates from as far as 1958. The credit card program was initiated by the Bank of America. Since its establishment, the Visa Payment system saw dramatic growth and had an international presence by 1974. In 1975, Visa’s first debit card was issued and has a presence over 200 countries. To date, Visa remains one of the smartest choices for safe and secure transactions, including at online casinos.
Making Visa Deposits at NZ Casinos
New Zealand gambling sites make depositing with Visa unbelievably easy, regardless if you are a new player or not. You can deposit at Visa gift card casino using the following steps:
- Choose your favourite Visa casino from our list.
- Go to the cashier page.
- Select Visa as your preferred method of payment.
- Enter your voucher code or the amount you wish to deposit.
- The casino will prompt you for your card number, expiry date and billing address.
- Your payment should be approved by a matter of seconds if you do everything correctly.
- Start enjoying your favourite games.
Cashing out is equally easy at Visa casinos. However, having the money in your account can take up to five working days to be processed and paid.
You can withdraw at a Visa online casino by following these steps:
- Go to cashier.
- Click ‘withdraw’.
- Select Visa as your withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Wait for your money to be processed.
- Enjoy your winnings!
Advantages of Visa Casinos
Visa card holders can enjoy a wide selection of benefits that will make depositing and withdrawing more enjoyable. Below are some of the pros associated with using Visa at online casinos:
- Visa is a secure banking option.
- It is convenient.
- Deposits are processed instantly.
- Customer support is always open to card holders.
Visa Casinos Disadvantages
- Withdrawals can take up to five days to be processed.
More Casino Banking Options:
- Bitcoin Casinos
- ecoPayz Casinos
- Instadebit Casinos
- Mastercard Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- PayPal Casinos
- POLi Casinos
- Skrill Casinos
- Wire Transfer Casinos