HOW TO PLAY BACCARAT NZ
Learning how to play baccarat online is very easy, especially when using this quick guide. The game of baccarat is for players looking for a very rewarding experience and the James Bond-style gambling type of fun. Of course, you don’t need to be rich, wear a suit, expensive shoes and all when playing online. You can play this exciting casino table game from the comfort of your own home, maybe in pyjamas – who knows. You can also bet from
The basics for the game, however, is simply wagering on who will win, either the player, banker or if there will be a tie. The hand closest to nine wins. Baccarat on the web has several variations which players can enjoy such as; Punto Banco, Banque, Chemin der Fer, Mini-Baccarat and a whole lot more. The online baccarat games all follow the same basic rules and you can try out different variations for free before committing to play for real money.
In this guide, we will be discussing how to play baccarat successfully at casinos. If you’re looking for the best ways on how to play baccarat and win read on below!
PLAY CASINO BACCARAT GAMES
NZ$1600 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #1
|PLAYLeo Vegas Casino Review|
NZ$2400 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #2
|PLAY Europa Casino Review|
NZ$3000 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #3
|PLAYCasino Tropez Review|
NZ$1600 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #4
|PLAY Jackpot City Casino Review|
NZ$1000 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #5
|PLAY Gate 777 casino Review|
NZ$200 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #6
|PLAY Mr Play Casino Review|
NZ$1200 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #7
|PLAYRoyal Vegas Casino Review|
NZ$1500 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #8
|PLAY All Slots Casino Review|
NZ$800 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #9
|PLAY River Belle Casino Review|
NZ$500 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #10
|PLAY Mummy's Gold Casino Review|
NZ$200 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #11
|PLAYMagic Red Casino Review|
HOW TO PLAY BACCARAT ONLINE: STEP-BY-STEP
The aim for baccarat is to get a hand as closest to nine as possible. This is similar to the blackjack game which has a threshold of 21. So either one – the player or the banker – with the hand totals closest to nine wins the round. So say you’ve wagered on the player to win and get closest to nine, then your winnings will double your bet amount. You can play baccarat following these quick and easy steps:
- Place a bet – you will have an option to wager on either the player or banker/dealer.
- Know how cards are dealt, starting round – the dealer will start by dealing two cards. Should they deal a natural nine then the game ends.
- Second draw – players will get dealt their second cards if none of them reached nine on the first round. Numbers that go over nine such as tens, Kings, Queens and jacks don’t count. Aces count as “1” and all other cards, 2-9, count as their pip value.
- Collect your winnings – bets get paid out after a winning round. For banker wagers, a 5% commission will be charged.
- Repeat – after you’ve withdrawn your winnings you can start on the first step to play again!
THE ODDS & PAYOUTS
Below is the house edge for each baccarat bet:
- The player = 1.25%
- The banker = 1.06%
- Tie= 14.36% and sometimes 4.84% when reduced
PRO TIPS: HOW TO PLAY BACCARAT AND WIN
Playing the game of baccarat is fun and relatively easy. But there are certain things to keep in mind in order to win and have a decent or loaded bankroll every time. Below are some quick pro tips for playing baccarat successfully:
- Never bet on the tie bet – the chances of hitting a Tie in baccarat are very slim. Just don’t do it.
- The banker is the best bet – in 50% of the time, the banker will win. The casino also charges a 5% commission in order not to give the player an edge. We’re not saying don’t wager
- Manage your money – be sure not to go over your budget, when playing any game.
- Take advantage of bonuses – not only slot games have bonuses. The best casinos in New Zealand such as the ones that we feature offer baccarat bonuses. You can use the bonuses to boost your bankroll when playing at the baccarat tables.
More Baccarat Guides: