How to play bingo remotely is easy. The casino game is one of the most exciting lottery-style games that you will find o the web and also at physical establishments called bingo halls.
There are different variations of the bingo game you can try. If you want to know ways to play bingo for real money at casinos then stick with us.
Play Bingo for Real Money
|PLAYLeo Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY Europa Casino Review|
|PLAY Luckland Casino Review|
|PLAYCasino Tropez Review|
|PLAY Jackpot City Casino Review|
|PLAYTwin Casino Review|
|PLAY Gate 777 casino Review|
|PLAY Mr Play Casino Review|
|PLAYRoyal Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY All Slots Casino Review|
|PLAY River Belle Casino Review|
|PLAY Mummy's Gold Casino Review|
|PLAYMagic Red Casino Review|
How to Play Bingo
Playing bingo is pretty simple, regardless of whether you are playing online or in a land-based setting. What you need to do to get started with bingo on the internet though is to register with a reputable casino.
You can choose a casiino site on our list above for an exciting and very rewarding gambling experience. Thereafter, you will follow these quick and easy steps:
- Buy your ticket – tickets cost from as little as NZ$1.00.
- Start scratching – the bingo caller will announce numbers which you will need to mark off your bingo card. Alternatively, the clever computer system will automatically mark off the numbers for you.
- Get your prize – once all numbers have been called off, the person who completes a full one-line first gets the first prize. The caller may continue to call other numbers until two lines or a full house is completed, if there are any further prizes to be won and also depending on the bingo variant.
How to Play Bingo Games
By its nature, bingo is a game of numbers. However, the amount of numbers on each ticket and the digits that can be called differ depending on the bingo game you choose to play.
Below are the different types of games you can play online. Please note that more variations are introduced time after time. You can refer to our comprehensive bingo guide for older variations.
- 75 Ball Bingo – features five horizontal lines and five columns; you can win by either a coverall, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line and bingo pattern.
- 80 Ball Bingo – features a 4×4 grid and each column has a different colour; you can win by lines or patterns.
- 90 Ball Bingo – has a 9×3 grid; you can win by either one line, two lines, or full house.
Win Playing Bingo
Bingo! you got it. Now you can get started at top-rated gambling sites. We strongly recommend that you try the free game of bingo before you commit to playing for real money.
This will help you practice how the game is played and allow you to familiarise yourself with the different variations without spending a cent. Use our top bingo strategies to see which one works for you to win even more big bucks!