You can learn how to play blackjack with friends by following the rules of the game. Take into consideration the blackjack strategy to increase your chances of winning. Even though the card game is based on luck you can make a skillful choice on the hands given to you. Furthermore, your decision has an impact on the card total of the hand.
The whole point of the card game is to get close to 21. We have a list of the best casinos that offer variations of blackjack online.
Play Blackjack Online
|PLAYLeo Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY Europa Casino Review|
|PLAY Luckland Casino Review|
|PLAYCasino Tropez Review|
|PLAY Jackpot City Casino Review|
|PLAYTwin Casino Review|
|PLAY Gate 777 casino Review|
|PLAY Mr Play Casino Review|
|PLAYRoyal Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY All Slots Casino Review|
|PLAY River Belle Casino Review|
|PLAY Mummy's Gold Casino Review|
|PLAYMagic Red Casino Review|
Basics of How to Win at Blackjack
We will teach you how to play blackjack step by step:
- Understand the blackjack rules – to play online blackjack you need to create a hand that is near 21 and beat the dealer. You need to make sure that you don’t go over 21.
- Blackjack table layout – the 21 blackjack online table is semicircular and specified with maximum and minimum bets.
- Blackjack Online Cards Values – the casino game uses 52 cards which all have values that you need to know.
- Hitting in Blackjack – if you are not close to 21 and are trying to get there, you can hit in blackjack by pointing at your cards, the dealer then gives you a card.
- Soft Hands – a hand with an ace at the value of 1 or 11.
- Busting – when your hand is over 21 this is called busting in blackjack which means you lose. On the other hand, if the dealer busts you will win.
- Surrender – this is when you weigh the cards dealt with you and the dealer. You can decide to surrender
- Doubling Down – you can double the money on your bet in exchange of one card. However, you can’t hit. There are hands you can double down on such as (the ace is excluded in all cases): when you have a hard 9 and the dealer presents a card under 7, a hand at 10 or even 11 and the dealer has a lower hand. Lastly, you have a soft 16 and 18 and the dealer shows a 6 or lower numbers.
- Standing in blackjack online – this is when you choose to stay with the deck of cards you are dealt with. Usually, you do this when you are about to win.
- Split Pairs –it’s when you are given two cards that are almost the same. In this case, you can create two separate hands by splitting the cards.
Play Blackjack Card Game
So, after you’ve signed up with your favorite casino online, you can simply kick start your blackjack gameplay via the following easy steps:
- Buy chips – your first step is to decide how much you want to wager at the beginning of the blackjack round. You will find different denominations of chips on your screen ranging from NZ$1 to NZ$100. The values depend on the game mode and of course the software provider. We recommend that you start off with smaller values if you’re a beginner player.
- Place your bet– once you’re happy with the bet amount that you’ve selected. Simply click the ‘deal’ button to have the dealer deal your cards.
- Get your cards – Usually, the dealer will deal cards clockwise. Each player on the table will be dealt two cards face up, whereas the dealer himself will have one card face up and one face down.
- Play hand – If you didn’t get 21 with your first two cards, you will have the option to either hit or stand. Hit simply means you want to receive another card and stand means you’re happy with the cards that you have.
- Collect your winnings – If you are dealt a ten and an Ace as your first cards then it means you’ve got a blackjack. You immediately collect 1.5 times your wager in winnings without having to finish the round. This is as long as the dealer doesn’t also have a blackjack.
If they do, you don’t win and this is called a push. The dealer also gets to hit or stand. After collecting your winnings you can repeat your gameplay from the first step.
How to Play Blackjack at a Casino
In essence, the objective of blackjack is that you need to beat the dealer and have a hand that is must not be exceeding 21. Thereafter, choose a casino where you would like to play the casino game. Remember that the players cards are dealt at random. Firstly, choose the type of bet you want to make, click deal and the cards will be dealt with.
You have the option of playing real money blackjack or for fun at any time. When playing cards it doesn’t mean that you’ll win every time even with a good blackjack basic strategy. However, we advise you to consider these blackjack game tips:
- Know the types of bets like face card, insurance bets, and so on.
- Start with small wagers and increase the amount as you go.