Learning how to play blackjack as a beginner player is quite important. Blackjack is one of the popular casino table games with favorable odds. The objective of the game is to get a hand as close to 21 as possible without going over, hence it also being referred to as 21. Blackjack has many exciting variations that you can enjoy. The rules for the variants, however, do not differ that much as the aim for blackjack is to beat the dealer.
In this guide, we will be discussing everything you need to know about playing online blackjack game. We are confident that after reading this guide, you will have learnt how to play blackjack in a casino like a pro. Our casino experts also provide you with a list of the best NZ casinos to play blackjack.
PLAY BLACKJACK ONLINE
Best NZ Online Casino #1
Leo Vegas Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #2
Jelly Bean Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #3
Jackpot City Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #4
Royal Vegas Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #5
All Slots Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #6
River Belle Casino Review
Best NZ Online Casino #7
Mummy's Gold Casino Review
HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK 21 LIKE A PRO
The game of blackjack is played using a standard 52-card deck in a semicircular table. The table can have up to 12 players and the dealer stands behind it with a chip rack. The players are on the other side of the table. However, blackjack games may have different numbers of decks and of course each variation will have its own rules. But the ultimate goal is to beat the casino dealer. The most popular blackjack games include Atlantic City blackjack, European blackjack, classic blackjack and pontoon. The best NZ casino will also have live blackjack games.
So, after you’ve signed up with your favorite casino online, you can simply kick start your blackjack gameplay via the following easy steps:
- Buy chips – your first step is to decide how much you want to wager at the beginning of the blackjack round. You will find different denominations of chips on your screen ranging from NZ$1 to NZ$100. The values depend on the game mode and of course the software provider. We recommend that you start off with smaller values if you’re a beginner player.
- Place your bet– once you’re happy with the bet amount that you’ve selected. Simply click the ‘deal’ button to have the dealer deal your cards.
- Get your cards – Usually, the dealer will deal cards clockwise. Each player on the table will be dealt two cards face up, whereas the dealer himself will have one card face up and one face down.
- Play hand – If you didn’t get 21 with your first two cards, you will have the option to either hit or stand. Hit simply means you want to receive another card and stand means you’re happy with the cards that you have.
- Collect your winnings – If you are dealt a ten and an Ace as your first cards then it means you’ve got a blackjack. You immediately collect 1.5 times your wager in winnings without having to finish the round. This is as long as the dealer doesn’t also have a blackjack. If they do, you don’t win and this is called a push. The dealer also gets to hit or stand. After collecting your winnings you can repeat your gameplay from the first step.
TIPS ON HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK IN A CASINO AND WIN
Blackjack is an exciting casino game to play online. However, not everyone who plays it wins. The best start will be to play the game at reputable casinos like the ones we recommend. These casino sites have the best blackjack odds and exciting variations to play. Start with free blackjack games to try out different strategies and see what works for you. Always play the varation that you understand and enjoy the most. In addition to that, set a gaming budget and stick to it. Remember to never wager more than 10% of your bankroll on a single bet.