How to Play Craps for Beginners
Learning how to play craps at home or for beginners is simple. You just need to predict what the outcome of the rolled dice will be. Craps is one of the oldest forms of gambling. Once you understand the rules you can instantly play the game at casinos.
You can make winning bets using the best online craps strategy to win the casino game. We’ll take you through everything you need to know about the exciting game.
Play Craps at Casino Sites
How to Play Craps and Win
We all like winning but to achieve this goal you first have to go through how craps works. Once you wrap your head around the game you can start playing craps online at a top casino site:
- You must place the first bet
- The shooter throws the dice ( come out roll)
- If you have made a pass line bet and the outcome of the rolled dice is a seven or eleven then you win. On the other hand, you lose should you have placed a bet on 2, 3, or 12.
- Should the outcome of the rolled dice be a number besides seven or eleven, that digit then becomes the point and each pass line bet or don’t pass line bet afterward is concerning this point.
- When the point is set the puck or disk is turned to the side written “on” and is shifted to the point number on the craps table.
- Bets can be made by players in another round. This option allows you to select a new bet or back to your initial one.
- Should the point be rolled once more then the winnings go to all pass line bets. Afterward, another round of wagers will start. The dealer will show the start of a new game.
Craps Betting Strategy
There is a range of bets in craps you can place which are associated with their own payout and risk. The more you play the dice game you’ll end up becoming a pro. You can’t possibly win at craps every time. However, you can use these how to win craps tips which will get you on the right track.
- First-time craps players should go for the pass line bet and move on to other wagers. Others include don’t pass bet, come, place, and field wagers to name a few.
- Play craps for free first and make sure you understand the game before playing for real money.
- Some people find the don’t pass line a bit better, this bet wins if a 2 or 3 is rolled and loses when a 7 or 11 is rolled. This bet type has a house edge of 1.36% compared to the pass line which has a house edge of 1.41%.