If you’re looking for the easiest steps on how to play keno online, you’ve come to the right place. Keno is a lottery-style game of chance which is very exciting to play. The goal of the game is to match a certain set of numbers, pretty much like in the game of bingo. You then get paid out depending on how many numbers you matched.
Here, our online keno experts will discuss everything you need to know about playing keno online; from providing you with a list of the best keno sites to play daily. Furthermore, you’ll get a step-by-step guide on how to play keno online and tips to increase your chances of winning when playing the keno game online. Explore more with our quick guide below!
PLAY DAILY KENO NZ
1150+ games & 98.2% Payout
Leo Vegas Casino Review
1000+ games & 97% Payout
Jackpot City Casino Review
1600+ games & 98.2% Payout
Royal Vegas Casino Review
1100+ games & 98.2% Payout
All Slots Casino Review
500+ games & 98% Payout
River Belle Casino Review
600+ games & 95% Payout
Mummy's Gold Casino Review
HOW TO PLAY KENO: STEP-BY-STEP
Keno is a game that’s very simple to learn. Traditionally, the game is played with balls that have numbers printed on them and are drawn from a transparent container until 10 or 20 numbers are drawn. The same way it works with online lotto and other lottery-style games. However, online, the draw procedure may vary from casino to casino. Winners are then determined by the numbers that will be drawn and the payout will also depend on how many numbers you’ve matched and your stake. If you get lucky and match them all you’ve hit the jackpot. Sometimes, you will find that the jackpot is up to NZ$10 million and draws take place about every 4 minutes. Below is how you can go on to purchase your keno ticket and make your selections:
- Step 1: Sign up – your first step is to select a keno site where you’d like to play.
- Step 2: Deposit – fund your casino account.
- Step 3: Select keno game and stake – games vary from casino to casino. Some keno games require you to match 10 numbers instead of 20 numbers to hit the jackpot prize. Also, the stakes and payouts differ.
- Step 4: Wait for the draw – draw times for keno games also differ. Some may take place every two minutes, some every four minutes, and some once a day.
- Step 5: Collect your winnings – your payout will depend on how many numbers you’ve matched. If you’re lucky enough, you can walk away with up to NZ$10 million.
PRO TIPS: HOW TO PLAY KENO AND WIN
Playing keno online is pretty easy. More so, playing starts from as little as NZ$1 and can land you with a NZ$1 million prize, while betting the maximum stake can land you with a life-changing jackpot. What you can do to improve your chances of winning keno games is to:
- Try out different strategies to see which one works.
- More so, it’s very important to watch keno draws or check results and wager on frequent numbers.
- Some players also make use of the dream book to make their selections.
- If you hardly remember your dreams like some of us you can go with the ‘pro pick’ option which generates your numbers automatically. Wait for the next draw to see if you’ve won!