HOW TO PLAY ROULETTE FOR BEGINNERS
Roulette is arguably the easiest casino table game to play online. If you’re a beginner player and not sure where to begin, we’ve compiled this quick how to play roulette guide for you to play like a pro. Roulette is that game where a small white ball is thrown into a brown spinning wheel. What you do is essentially wager on a series of numbered and colored pockets that the ball can fall into.
Before each spin in online roulette, players will be afforded the time to place their wagers. There are all sorts of wagers, some of which offer larger odds. So, despite that roulette has the worst house edge, the odds on some of the roulette bets are in your favour. If you’re looking to learn the best way to play roulette at casino sites, you are at the right place. Start playing roulette like a pro and win everytime you play by reading below!
PLAY CASINO ROULETTE IN NEW ZEALAND
NZ$1600 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #1
|PLAYLeo Vegas Casino Review|
NZ$2400 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #2
|PLAY Europa Casino Review|
NZ$3000 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #3
|PLAYCasino Tropez Review|
NZ$1600 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #4
|PLAY Jackpot City Casino Review|
NZ$1000 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #5
|PLAY Gate 777 casino Review|
NZ$200 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #6
|PLAY Mr Play Casino Review|
NZ$1200 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #7
|PLAYRoyal Vegas Casino Review|
NZ$1500 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #8
|PLAY All Slots Casino Review|
NZ$800 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #9
|PLAY River Belle Casino Review|
NZ$500 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #10
|PLAY Mummy's Gold Casino Review|
NZ$200 BONUSBest NZ Online Casino #11
|PLAYMagic Red Casino Review|
HOW TO PLAY ROULETTE AT CASINO SITES
Roulette is a game with many variations, the most popular roulette games are; American roulette, European roulette and French roulette. Each one has their own odds and so far, in roulette there are two different wheels that are commonly used worldwide. The wheel used in French and European roulette has a single zero, and only American roulette has a single zero and a double zero. The numbers in all roulette wheels are from 1-37, excluding the pocket with a zero and double zero.
More so, in the game of roulette, the wagers are divided into two sets; inside bets (numbers) and outside bets (colors, even/odds, columns, dozens, high/low). Usually, outside wagers offer players a better chance of winning compared to inside wagers. But you know how it goes, the riskier it gets the better the payouts. You can choose to wager on a single or range of numbers, but with single wagers, you only win if the ball falls in that exact compartment.
5 QUICK STEPS TO PLAY ROULETTE LIKE A PRO ONLINE
You can play roulette in the following easy steps:
- Choose what roulette version you want to play.
- Watch the wheel.
- Buy chips and place your bets.
- Collect your winnings if the ball lands on the correct selection.
PRO TIPS: HOW TO PLAY ROULETTE AND WIN ALL THE TIME
- Before you can start playing roulette, it’s good that you familiarise yourself with the game first. Practice really makes perfect.
- The best NZ casinos will offer this game for free, so you can try it out before you can play for money. This also allows you to try out different strategies. More so, it’s also very important that you play the variant that you’re best comfortable with.
- The wheel in American roulette and the one on the other variants also differ in how their numbers sit next to each other.
- Watching and studying wheel trends can also help win big. Remember to use the free roulette bonuses to boost your bankroll.