Pai Gow Poker Online Real Money
Online Pai Gow Poker is almost the same as Seven Stud with a slight difference. The game uses a 52 card deck. You need to understand hands and how to place bets.
If you are tired of Texas Holdem, then you can give pai gow poker a try. We show you how the casino game is played. You’ll also get fantastic new casino sites where you can play pai gow poker until you drop.
Best Online Pai Go Poker Sites
- Mobile friendly
- Huge game selection
Trusted online casino Europa casino with you everywhere you go
- Multi-vendor games
- Good VIP program
- Over 400 pokies
- World-class service
- Big game selection
- Australian friendly
- Instant play
- Mobile friendly
- + 1,400 games
- + 1,000 games
- welcome bonus
- Mobile friendly
- Brand new RTG casino
- Over 400+ game titles
- Impressive promotions
- Support for Bitcoin
- up to 50% cashback
- 24/7 live support
- Unique design
- Low to high limits
- RTG powered
- Progressive jackpots
- Bitcoin accepted
Learn to Play Pai Gow Poker Online
A 52 card deck is used to play the casino game. You’ll be dealt with seven cards. You will use these cards to create your high and low card hand. The 5 card hand is also known as behind, whereas 2 card is the front hand.
To win, your hand rankings have to be better than the dealer’s/ banker. Should you only have one hand that defeats the dealer, it’s a draw or push round, you don’t lose or win in such a case.
- Banker – This is the dealer in the game.
- Flush – When a hand has five cards in the same suit that have the same value. Like the hearts, spades, diamonds, clubs.
- Joker – this is also a wild card and can be used in a straight, an ace, straight flush or flush.
- Dragon Hand – It is a hand dealt to an empty sitting position in the game.
- Four-of-a-kind – A card that has four cards that rank the same.
- Three-of-a-kind –Three cards of the same value in a hand.
- Full House – These are three cards of the same value and two different ones.
- Hand in Front – When a two card hand is in front of the five card hand.
- Hand Behind – Five card hand name that is positioned behind the two cards.
- Two Pair – hand with two pairs with cards of the same face vaule.
- High Card –when no player has a hand with a better or pair then the winner will be determined by the sequence of cards or highest card.
- Pair –when you have a hand with two cards of the same value.
- Royal Flush – the hand that is ranked the highest.
- Straight Flush – five card hand of the same suit.
- Straight – A sequence of five cards from different suites.
- Tie – The players and dealers hands have the same value. One must have a hand with the best value to win pai gow poker.
Real Money vs Free Pai Gow Poker
We like playing pai gow poker for real money because of the thrill that comes with winning. You have access to lucrative bonuses and promotions that you can claim at gambling sites. Start off by placing minimum bets then grow from there.
Free mode is for when you’re not sure about the game and want to understand it better. There is nothing wrong with starting here plus you don’t risk your cash. However, the game might not be as exciting as real money pai gow poker.
Pai Gow Poker FAQs
How do you play Pai Gow Poker?
You need to make two poker hands. The total cards are seven with a 5 card hand and 2 card hand. You win the game when your two hands beat the dealers.
What is the house advantage in Pai Gow Poker?
The house edge for pai gow poker is 2.84%.
How many cards are in Pai Gow Poker?
There are 52 cards in pai gow poker.
Does Pai Gow Poker have good odds?
Yes, pai gow poker has the best odds.
How do you win Pai Gow at Poker?
You win the game if you have the best hands, high and low hands.
Where can you play pai gow poker?
You can play pai gow poker at these listed casinos but are not limited to them:
- Leo Vegas
- Casino Tropez
- Europa ‘
- Jackpot City
- Gate 777
- Luckland Casino