European roulette is a game of chance that has a low house edge. Most players are drawn to the casino game because it payout better compared to other roulette games. You’ll have plenty of betting options to get the ball spinning.
You’ll need to understand the European roulette wheel and table, rules, and strategies to get started. This guide has everything you need to become a pro. After that, it’s easy to play roulette online and win.
Play European Roulette at Casinos
|PLAYLeo Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY Europa Casino Review|
|PLAY Luckland Casino Review|
|PLAYCasino Tropez Review|
|PLAY Jackpot City Casino Review|
|PLAYTwin Casino Review|
|PLAY Gate 777 casino Review|
|PLAY Mr Play Casino Review|
|PLAYRoyal Vegas Casino Review|
|PLAY All Slots Casino Review|
|PLAY River Belle Casino Review|
|PLAY Mummy's Gold Casino Review|
|PLAYMagic Red Casino Review|
What is European Roulette?
The European roulette game has 37 pockets on the red and black colored wheel with the 0 is in green. A European rule that is the same for all variants says that you need to select the number on which the ball will land. The game uses a random number generator for fair gameplay.
With that in mind, playing this version of roulette is simple, and you can use the below steps to get started:
- Select a type of roulette to play at an online casino.
- Choose your stake.
- Make bets on the table.
- You winning will be paid if you make a killing.
European vs. American Roulette
- Firstly, European and American roulette games have different layouts. The European has 37, while American has 38 pockets on the wheel.
- American roulette has 0 and 00, and the European game has 0, and both have equal red and black pockets (18 each).
- The pocket numbers influence the house edge, which generally affects what game players decide to play.
- The house edge is 5.25% for American roulette, while the European version is at 2.7%. Your chances of winning while playing European game are better because of the low house edge.
Playing at the European roulette table is the right choice because you have a better chance of making cash. The En Prison and low house advantage work for you.
Roulette Payouts and Odds
|Column||2 to 1||32.40%|
|Dozen||2 to 1||32.40%|
|Straight||35 to 1||2.70%|
|Split||17 to 1||5.4%|
|Three Line||11 to 1||8.1%|
|Four numbers||8 to 1||10.8%|
|Five numbers||6 to 1||13.5%|
|Six Numbers||5 to 1||16.2%|
|Even bets (low/high, even or odd, red/black,)||1 to 1||48.60%|
European Roulette Strategy to Win
Get a deposit bonus with table games and select numbers on the wheel. We all want to get the winning number combination. That’s why there are strategies to help you reach your goal.
Some of the roulette strategies you’ll come across are the Martingale system, Fibonacci strategy, DÁlembert strategy, and more. It pays to research these tips and tricks further.
European Game FAQs
• Decide your stakes
• You have to place bets on the roulette table, and the wheel will spin.
• If the ball settles on your number, you win.
• Leo Vegas
• Gate 777
• Jackpot City
• Mr Play
More roulette guides: